Maybe you mean: 'Home' or 'products' or 'x-light-v1-pro' or 'productsconfocal' or 'homev3'
The X-Light-sCMOS Confocal Head is specifically designed for large format sCMOS devices.
Main advantages are:
The X-Light Confocal Imager offers:
- Up to 22mm Field Of View (FOV).
- Spinning Disk Speed 15.000 RPM (up to 20.000 RPM on request).
- Proprietary Disk Spiral Design for best confocality and Signal to Noise Ratio.
- Full compatibility with all inverted and upright Microscopes
- Full compatibility with third party components such as:
- External automated filter wheels
- Optical Splitters
Still with unmatched price/performance ratio.
X-Light V1 “VIS”: Standard system operating in the visible range 385nm-750nm
X-Light V1 “VIS-NIR”: Standard system optimized in the range 385nm-1000nm
X-Light V1 “UV-VIS”: System optimized in the UV-VIS range 350nm-750nm
X-Light V1 “NIR”: System optimized for the near infrared fluorescent probes operating in the range 650nm-1600nm
X-Light V1 “20krpm”: Standard system with increased disk speed up to 20000rpm
Acquisition Modes: WideField (with fast disk out motorized function), Confocal (single pattern)
Large sCMOS 22mm diagonal Field of View
- CrestOptics Proprietary Disk Pattern Design for high confocal resolution, improved Out of Focus rejection and higher S/N
- Confocal resolution with 60x NA 1.42 oil immersion Objective: <800nm
- 60 micron holes
- Custom micron holes are available on request
Fast spinning disk 15.000 RPM disk rotation speed
Excitation Gimbal mount for easy alignment on custom microscope setup and for best S/N
Motorized Dichroic Three positions Filter Wheel (Five positions on request)
Standard Manual four positions Emission Wheel
Eight positions Motorized Emission Wheel on request
Easy Slide IN/OUT filter mount for fast filters exchange
C-mount thread on excitation and emission ports for motorized external filter wheels easy mount
Extraction tools for easy insertion and removal of both dichroic filter and emission filter
Detector focal plane easy focusing without moving the detector
Adapter for Multimode Laser or LED SMA-905 fiber excitation
If you have questions about compatibility,